Thursday, June 9, 2011

Have faith in God

Father, I give you praise everyday that we're alive. You gave us this life because you have a purpose for us. Everything you put on this earth is for a reason. The people we meet, the things we see, the things we experience we experience are from you LORD. I ask you is to be with us the whole way. You have shown me that you are there and you listen. You helped us through hard times. NOW AND FOREVER, WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN......you give us peace, love, salvation. I have seen you. You are not a lie, you are not a myth, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!!!! You are the king of these people, you are my king, i serve you lord. I will follow you, as i am meant to live with your word. Jesus as my sheperd, we the people are the lamb, and YOU are the LION.....
There is no one like our God.....Praise the Lord of your power, you give this nation your light!!!!! You are the healer and you are greater....!!!!
In christ jesus of Nazareth, AMEN 

2 Samuel 22: 50
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,And sing praises to Your name.
1 Samuel 26: 22
May the LORD repay every man for his righteousness and his faithfulness; for the LORD delivered you into my hand today, but I would not stretch out my hand against the LORD’s anointed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani....Beautiful prayer :o) Remember to give thanks in ALL circumstances, good/bad. All things work for our good and He does not make mistakes. Our Heavenly Father puts people and circumstances in our life to teach, to counsel and to strengthen us! Remembering always we are children of the most High God and we will see His favor through ALL things, good or bad!!! Hugs and Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete